Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So, option three

So, I'm buying another KLR and finishing out the trip. All Terrain Motorsports has a used, low milage KLR that I'm going to buy. The bad part is I'm only going to get the salvage value on Cece. On the upside, they're being awesome and transferring the racks, nerf bars, skid plate, cigar lighter, and top box plate for me. Extra bonus is I don't have to pay tax. I'm walking down there tomorrow to write a check. And, the hotel is going to hold onto my luggage while the bike is finished up.

7 comments:

  1. Ah man, just caught up to all your posts. I am glad you found another KLR and finishing your trip.

    We are all rooting for ya!

    Varun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that did not start out well. Here's hoping the rest of the trip goes better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm nothing if not persistant. I just want to be back on a bike again and carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what's the second KLR's nickname going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes. Good luck, safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerard, I have a few ideas. I'll make up my mind after I rider her to Golden, CO. I should christen her with Coors.

    ReplyDelete