Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I would like to be dry now

It rained all night. Not just rain, I got two severe thunderstorm warnings on my phone. But, I made it through despite running out of scotch. I'll have to find a liquor store today.
The guy that works at the KOA I stayed at is an old biker named Jay. I listened to some of his stories over coffee in the office. Real nice guy that laments what Harley riders have become.
As a side note, yesterday was my second four state day of the trip. Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. The other was the first day of the trip. California, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah.
Now for breakfast and eastern PA.

4 comments:

  1. "... Illinois, Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania"
    Hmmm. How did you get from Illinois to Ohio without going through Indiana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, wasn't fully awake. Should be Indiana, not Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say hello to my mom! She's south west of Pittsburgh, in a depressing town named Scottdale. It's near I-70 so probably too far south for your trip. Look up rt-119 which goes through Uniontown, Connellsville, Mt. Pleasant and ends up in New Stanton, where the turnpike connects with I-70.

    ReplyDelete