Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm on my way to Burma Shave

Cece all packed up 
Buying a bike and prepping it for a cross country trip turns out to be not very trivial. After ordering nerf bars, a skid plate, and center stand from Happy Trails there was a bit of a snafu with my order. You'd think when you call and tell a customer service guy that you need them by Wednesday for a cross country trip he would: a) Tell you that the center stand and skid plate were back ordered. And b) actually get the parts shipped on Monday since I'm paying for 2nd day delivery. After calling on Thursday wondering why my stuff didn't arrive on time Jen found and overnighted a skid plate to me. Unfortunately no center stands were available. So I ordered a different one that'll be delivered to NYC.
After spending a long Friday night installing the skid plate, nerf bars, cigar lighter, and a new chain, Cece's as ready as she's going to get.

And in case you didn't get the title reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment