Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello Nebraska

For a while I thought I wouldn't get this far. The biggest problem I ran in to today was getting Brian's back door to lock. I don't think I'll ever by Pella products based on today's ordeal.
True to my word, I stopped often today. Envy likes taking a break now an then. Her new battery is doing great and we made it to the Mormon Island SRA. Which is way too expensive. Seventeen dollars to stay the night.
I'm not sure if it posted properly, but I put up a picture of a storm that I thought was going to catch me. I barely missed it and got one drop of rain on my visor. I ran into a guy at a rest stop that told me it was hail and it had cracked his windscreen. We chatted a bit and it turns out he grew up in Victorville. Odd since about an hours earlier I met another guy at another rest stop that was from LA and driving to Chicago. Today seems to have been the run into other Californians day.

1 comment:

  1. The picture did the drop of rain justice.

    ReplyDelete