Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy birthday Victoria

Now that it's over I can actually post about it. When I was planning the trip I was bummed because Victoria wasn't going to be in NYC when I was originally going to arrive. As it turned out, because of the early drama on the trip, I only showed up after she got back. Yesterday was also her birthday. And, Titus had worked out a surprise party for her after we went to see Kinky Boots. Kinky Boots is a great show. I still think its a great commentary on how capitalism should work as opposed to how Republicans and Democrats think it should work. Anyway, we made it back to the apartment and Victoria was appropriately surprised. Even Fudgy the Whale was there.

On a different note, while I was hurrying through Columbus, Ohio I saw a large AMA sign by the highway and had no choice but to make an unscheduled stop.

IMG_0106

There are more pictures here AMA Museum pictures. It was really nice to have a tourist stop so totally targeted to motorcycle riders (obviously). Covered, concrete parking and a place to stow gear was very appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment