Thursday, June 13, 2013

Say hello to Cece

Cece
Here's the bike that will be taking me across the country. She's a 2008 Kawasaki KLR 650 previously owned by my neighbor's son, Shawn.

I've already installed PMR racks for the Nelson Rigg CL-850 bags she'll be carrying. But, my package from Happy Trail with nerf bars, skid plate, and center stand didn't show up yesterday as planned. So those will go on later.
A bit of explanation of the name. Cece is going to be a near clone of the bike Brienne rode all over the continent, Cart-her. Naming the new bike would be a bit of a homage to Cart-her. I was thinking along the lines of C2 (not to be confused with Carlsbad Crossfit). But that became CC, which became Cece.

Here's a picture of Brienne's Cart-her for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment